In less than a year, 2Northdown has changed the face of comedy in London. Since the summer of 2017 we have showcased a huge array of comedy’s current and rising stars, spanning stand up, sketch, improv and much more. We are one of the city’s most exciting new venues and are quickly becoming the go- to place for audiences to discover great entertainment.
But it gets lonely at the top, so we are looking for partners and want to give your brand a unique chance to connect with live and comedy event fans in a meaningful and authentic way through our unique events and space.
We’d love to speak with you about fun and creative ways to promote your brand. Whether you want to reach new audiences, raise your brand profile, create engaging content or benefit from exciting hospitality opportunities, we can customise a partnership package to fit your needs.
Partner the venue
We are seeking local businesses to partner the venue and support London's local comedy scene. In return for your support, we can offer a range of great benefits including:
- Free tickets for your employees
- Brand exposure at the venue to thousands of London based comedy fans aged 18 - 40
- Brand exposure on our website, social media and emails
Partner one of our regular events
Our regular events attract a diverse crowd of comedy lovers, many of whom are London based professionals in their 20’s and 30’s. Opportunities for partners include:
- Naming rights
- Logo inclusion online and offline
- Interactive activation e.g. tasting stand, your product offered at entry or in gift bags
- Social media and PR exposure across multiple channels
- Banners and other onsite promotion
- Complimentary tickets and other partner perks
- Thank you / name check from performers
- Follow-up communication to attendees
Mic Check is a bi-monthly stand-up event, providing audiences with world class comedy on a local stage. We have welcomed dozens of established names to our venue, including Nish Kumar, Tom Allen, Glenn Wool, Fern Brady, Angela Barnes, Phil Wang, and Felicity Ward.
The Good Friday Show
The Good Friday Show is our monthly showcase of all that is cutting edge and alternative in the world of comedy. On the last Friday of each month resident MC Garrett Millerick welcomes cult comedy names to the stage, including Spencer Jones, Richard Gadd, Mat Ewins, and Felicity Ward.
Bespoke partner opportunities
2Northdown can help strengthen your brand through comedy event planning, content creation, production and activation.
- A comedy show and party to launch your new brand or product
- Interested in dry-hire? Visit our venue- hire page
- A private evening of tailored entertainment for your company and stakeholders
- Multi-day and multi-event onsite promotion of your product
- Custom-made content for your websites and social media
These are just some of our ideas - we will work with you to meet your objectives. Let us help you to bring your creative ideas to life!
Get In Touch
For all partnership enquiries, please contact us via the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3371 7124.
Phone - 020 3371 7124 | Email - email@example.com